Absolute Air Breaks Ground
Absolute Air, LLC, a consortium of independent gas companies including A-OX Welding Supply, Huber Supply Company, Minneapolis Oxygen Company, Mississippi Welders Supply Company and Toll Gas & Welding Supply with coordination and support from the Independent Welding Distributors Cooperative (IWDC), broke ground on its new, state-of-the-art Air Separation Plant, located just south of Minneapolis in Faribault, Minnesota, on Thursday, September 19, 2019. The event was attended by officials from the city of Faribault as well as Mayor Kevin Voracek. Also attending were representatives from the five companies involved with the consortium and the IWDC. Members from these companies each had a ceremonial shovel for the groundbreaking.
Other October 1 Connection Items:
- Absolute Air Breaks Ground
- Linde Included in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
- Xiris Celebrates 30 Years
- Gordon Edwards Receives 2019 Morris Gold Award
- Messer Holds Annual Safety Day
- Central Welding Supply To Host Customer Appreciation Event
- Airweld and Lincoln Electric—Off to the Races Again!