Trendex added two members to its customer support team: Maksudur Rahman comes to Trendex from Concordia University (Montreal, Canada) with a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with a major in Accounting.
Parin Patel also comes to Trendex from Concordia University (Montreal, Canada) with a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with a major in Business Technology Management. Both of these new members are at Trendex to provide support to its customers on the Gastrend Software. They will also be responsible for installation, training and implementation of our systems throughout North America.
Other December 1 Connection Items:
- GAWDA Media Visits Messer CO2 Plant
- IWDC Members Raise More than $30,000
- Messer Helps Lift Balloons and Spirits at Iconic Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade® 2019
- 3M Hosts Clash of the Grinders 2019 at FABTECH
- Flame Technologies Donates to Women Who Weld
- Anova and Silicon Controls Merge to Further Innovation in Logistics and Consumer Engagement
- Trendex Adds Two New Members to its Customer Support Team