Thank you so much to Messer, who hosted members of GAWDA Media at their CO2 Production Facility in Fulton, NY, on Tuesday, November 19. The facility, built in 2007, produces more than 700 tons of clean CO2 per day. It is located next to an Attis Biofules ethanol plant and cleans the waste gas to produce food and medical grade CO2 for consumption. The team was given a tour of the plant as well as a crash course in how the Carbon Dioxide goes from the ethanol plant, through the cleaning process and out for delivery.
View a photo gallery from the tour by clicking here.
Other December 1 Connection Items:
- GAWDA Media Visits Messer CO2 Plant
- IWDC Members Raise More than $30,000
- Messer Helps Lift Balloons and Spirits at Iconic Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade® 2019
- 3M Hosts Clash of the Grinders 2019 at FABTECH
- Flame Technologies Donates to Women Who Weld
- Anova and Silicon Controls Merge to Further Innovation in Logistics and Consumer Engagement
- Trendex Adds Two New Members to its Customer Support Team