Western Enterprises is pleased to announce it has selected Shannon Ketvertes as the new Marketing Manager reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing, Jeff Ghilani.
Ketvertes, who earned a degree in Broadcast Journalism and Communications from Cleveland State University, has successfully managed a marketing consulting business since 2013, helping small businesses and entrepreneurs with marketing and branding services. She also earned a minor in business management and a certification in graphic design, along with her degree. Her experience has guided her career to award-winning success with a wide range of industries in marketing leadership roles.
Ketvertes brings a wealth of knowledge across a wide range of marketing and communication mediums including experience in product marketing and Business to Business marketing.
Outside of work, she enjoys watching Cleveland sports teams, biking in the Cleveland Metroparks, swimming, music and traveling. She also volunteers as Marketing Director for her church’s job seekers networking group.
“I am thrilled to join Western Enterprises, Scott Fetzer Companies as Marketing Manager and I look forward working with this team to bring the best experience to our customers by providing strategic and creative marketing that will help Western achieve its goals,” says Ketvertes.
Shannon can be contacted by phone at 440-872-6468, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other February 1 Connection News and New Products:
- In Memoriam: Linda J. Rosenthal
- Next Century Growth: New Automated Fill Plant – KEEN Compressed Gas
- Bug-O Systems Adds G&E Welding Supply As Distributor
- Ketvertes named new Marketing Manager at Western Enterprises
- Harris Products Group Helps Grayson County Students with Brazing and Soldering Skills Training
- Airco Gases/Big 3 Gas and Supply Announce First New Hire To Support Welders Warehouse Acquisition
- AWISCO Launches New Website
- Weldcoa to Host ASSE 6015 Bulk Medical Gas Systems Installer Training & Certification
- Lincoln Electric Expands Hardfacing Consumables Product Line
- Did you know Evergreen Midwest offers Online Ordering?
- Transform you Distribution & Field Service business with All-In-One Software
- Flexible Metal Hose Assemblies from Cryoworks
- Equigas Offers Microbulk Tanks for Maximum Product Efficiency
- Cyl-Tec Installs New UE17 Ultrasonic Examination Machine for Cylinder Re-Qualification
- New Gas Tracker Digital Flow Monitor from Wire Wizard
- Watson Coatings Announces New Anti-Climb Paint, Climb Guard