Each year, GAWDA prints its Buyer’s Guide early in the year. This year, the print Guide was shipped with the Q1 Issue of Welding & Gases Today. The Print Guide is a fantastic resource highlighting the best suppliers in our industry and shining a spotlight on the best products and innovations our industry has to offer. The primary aim of the Buyer’s Guide is to facilitate members doing business with other members.
The online Buyer’s Guide (buyersguide.gawdamedia.com) is an extension of the print guide that is updated regularly throughout the year. Here are some of the best features and benefits of using the Online GAWDA Buyer’s Guide regularly.
- Supplier Articles – The GAWDA Connection, which is one of the most read industry publications in the B2B media landscape, is populated in large part with articles from GAWDA Suppliers published on the online Buyer’s Guide. Get information on new products, new features, mergers and acquisitions, and much more, from the suppliers themselves. Whatever your area of focus is, there will be an article to interest you published on the GAWDA Buyer’s Guide.
- Listings – Looking for a new supplier partner? Look no further than the Online GAWDA Buyer’s Guide. Each GAWDA Supplier has a listing complete with contact information, website and product category information. Sponsors of the Buyer’s Guide get more in-depth listing information including catalogs, case studies, pictures, associated articles and more. If you want to know more about the suppliers in our industry, the Online Buyer’s Guide is a great place to start.
- Classifieds – The Supply Chain Shortage has made sourcing product harder than ever. The Classified Section of the Buyer’s Guide is an opportunity for suppliers to sell used product. See a full list of product offerings by clicking the Classified tab today.
- NEW for 2023 The Buyer’s Guide App – Take the Online Buyer’s Guide with you wherever you go. The new app, which is already available in the Google Play Store and will soon be available in the App Store, is a pocket reference for any information you need on the go. And, combined with the Catalog Library, this is a great tool for your sales team to be able to reference when visiting a customer.
- Catalog Library – The GAWDA Supplier Catalog Library is a great place for GAWDA Suppliers to post their literature whether that’s brochures, catalogs, or white papers. Some catalogs hosted on the library span over 1,000 pages, making it difficult to host on a website and impractical to mail a physical copy to customers. And with the search and print functionality that the Catalog Library has built in, it makes finding a specific product or type of product a breeze. Press Ctl + F, type your search (ex. Cryogenic hoses) and you will be taken directly to the page you are looking for.
- Most Current Media – The home page of the Buyer’s Guide is constantly updated with embedded versions of the most recent episodes of GAWDA TV, the most recent quarterly issue of Welding & Gases Today, and the most recent year’s Print Buyer’s Guide.
- Events – The events section of the Buyer’s Guide is where Suppliers can publish their upcoming trainings, webinars, open houses, or member appreciation events. Share this information with your customers to keep them in the loop on all of the most up-to-date information in our industry.
- SEO – Because it is constantly updated with good, relevant information, the Buyer’s Guide ranks highly on search engines. In some cases, it even ranks more highly than the actual supplier company. So make sure to keep your listing up-to-date, as customers are finding companies when searching for industry terms and products. Each article is also back-linked to the customer’s site.
- Stats – Suppliers who have claimed their listing have access to a robust dashboard that displays statistics including how many people have read your articles, opened your listing, or interacted with your display ad. It is a great way to make sure that your listing is being found and utilized.
- Categories – Looking for information about companies who provide a specific product or service but not sure who to turn to? Use the category section of the Print Buyer’s Guide or the Category index of the Online Buyer’s Guide. We have more than 30 “parent categories” and more than 100 “sub-categories” meaning whatever you may be looking for, you can find on the GAWDA Buyer’s Guide.