GAWDA Media is a marketing agency that serves the members of the Gases and Welding Distributors Association. Our goal is to help member companies operate more profitably, safely, and efficiently by creating and delivering print and online promotional materials and providing marketing services. We facilitate communication between suppliers and distributor members to help achieve better results.
The work would be project-based throughout the year. It would include creating ads (print and web), helping with magazine layout (print), and uploading articles to our WordPress pages for magazines (web). It is a remote position but there may be an opportunity to meet once or twice a year, in person, as a team. You would be working on magazines for Outdoor publications, Dairy publications, and GAWDA. You must be proficient in Indesign for this role.
To view the some of publications our company creates, and examples of what you’d be working on visit the links below:
- Associate degree in graphic design (or equivalent knowledge & experience
- 1+ years of relevant experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Proficient command of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign.
- Ability to develop and complete ads and marketing collateral designs from concept to production-ready files.
- Experience with print publications a plus.
- Experience with SharePoint and Microsoft teams a plus.
- WordPress and SEO experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing in a remote working environment.
- Comfortable managing and organizing files using a remote server.
Pay: $25-35 /hr
You must submit a portfolio link with your resume. Please e-mail [email protected].