ABICOR BINZEL has added Jeff Barron as Key Accounts Manager – Automotive.
Jeff will continue BINZEL’s efforts to work more closely with automotive manufacturers and increasing BINZEL’s product presence at key companies.
Mr. Barron has a long established career in the welding and manufacturing sector. Starting off as a Sales Representative for welding goods distrubutor Roy Smith Company, Jeff worked at Tregaskiss as Director of Sales and also served as President at DINSE USA, Inc.
Said Key Accounts Group Manager Tom Graham of the addition of Jeff Barron: “Very happy to welcome Jeff back to the organization. We think he’ll do great in supporting sales growth and the strategic direction of arc welding applications within the automotive market.“
Jeff is a graduate of the University of Michigan and currently lives in Michigan with his family.
Other November 15 Connection Items:
- Weldship Appoints Vice President of Business Development
- AWISCO Gives Back
- All Safe Global Continues on Growth Path with Acquisition
- Xiris Appoints Australian Representative
- ILMO Products Company Welcomes New Specialty Gas Program Director
- ABICOR BINZEL Adds New Key Accounts Manager