Rick Kowey was named Vice President – Business Development for WELDSHIP. Rick brings more than 36 years of experience in the industrial and specialty gas industry to the role. He has served in multiple senior leadership positions with Matheson and Scott Specialty Gases, Inc. (now Air Liquide), including strategic marketing, commercial leadership, operations, general management, business development and merges and acquisitions. Rick holds a B.S. in Chemistry from Ursinus College and an MBA in Marketing from Drexel University.
Other November 15 Connection Items:
- Weldship Appoints Vice President of Business Development
- AWISCO Gives Back
- All Safe Global Continues on Growth Path with Acquisition
- Xiris Appoints Australian Representative
- ILMO Products Company Welcomes New Specialty Gas Program Director
- ABICOR BINZEL Adds New Key Accounts Manager