Airweld is excited to announce that beta-testing is complete and its E-Commerce Site is open to all customers! The customers that have been using the system love it!
On the Airweld E-Commerce Portal, you will be able to:
• Place Orders
• Create an Easy Order List for Common Items
• View Order Information and History
• View and Download Documents (Delivery Receipts, Invoices, Rental Bills)
• View Financial and Cylinder Records
• Download Your Data to Spreadsheets
• Pay Invoices with a Saved or New Credit Card
Set-up is quick and easy. Just go to myaccount.airweld.net and click “Existing-New Account Registration” on the right side. Answer a few questions and we will get you set up fast!
If you have any questions about it this, please send an email to [email protected] and get ready!
Other December 15 Connection News:
- Registration is Open for the 2020 PurityPlus Annual Meeting
- Controlled Efficiencies Moves to New Location
- Atlas Welding Supply Hosts 75th Anniversary Open House
- Kaplan Industries Adds Two New Bulk Hydrocarbon Tanks
- Butler Gas Partners with the Brashear Association
- Weiler Abrasives Group Raises $100,000 to Support Pocono Mountains United Way
- Airweld Announces E-Commerce Site Open to All Customers