Due to the developing situation of the coronavirus worldwide, the distribution company for gasworld has informed the publisher that it is now very difficult to send the gasworld US magazines and confirm they have reached the intended recipient. gasworld U.S. Editor Nick Parkinson outlined this issue in an email, stating:
As a member of the industrial gases community I wanted to personally update you on what’s happening here at gasworld.
Due to the developing situation of the coronavirus worldwide, our distribution company has informed us that it is now very difficult to send the gasworld US magazines and confirm they have reached the intended recipient. We have spent the last few weeks trying to find alternative postal services, however they are all very limited or not delivering at all.
In light of this, we have taken the decision to stop posting our print issues for the next few months, but we will be sending them out to you when we can confirm delivery of them later in the year.
We are able to distribute the gasworld US magazine digitally, which means we will be able to publish and share the gasworld US magazines despite the ongoing crisis around the world. With unprecedented levels of readers on our websites at the moment, we know how important it is to you to still be able to read our publications.
Our commitment to the industrial gases community:
In these unprecedented times, it is more important than ever to stay informed. We have made the decision to open up our readership of our publications to allow as many members of our industrial gases community as possible to access our content.
I hope this all makes sense and I appreciate your understanding. Please rest assured that we will still be creating the news, analysis and intelligence you have come to rely on, and ensure we deliver that content to you in the most effective and engaging means possible.
Read other April 15 Connection News:
- Participate in Welding & Gases Today’s Anniversary Issue
- Harris Pays Tribute to Illustrious History in New Corporate Video
- Eleet Promotes Swarny to Director of Engineering
- F&M MAFCO Partners with ENERPAC
- gasworld To Suspend Distribution During COVID-19 Epidemic
- Weldcoa Hosts Weldcoa Wednesday Webinars
- Eleet Bulk Tank Rehab Services – Second-to-None
- Fluoramics in the Welding and Metal Fabrication Industry: HinderRUST®
- Burnout Fire Extinguishing Agent from MPT Industries
- Oxygen Cylinder Carts From Anthony Welded Products
- MEDITEC by Rotarex – For Your Medical Gas Needs
- *NEW* Automatic Reserve Fill Smart Manifold
- Harris 201 Beverage Regulators Deliver Reliability and Durability for Growing Markets