In response to the coronavirus pandemic:
-Weld training has restarted. For more information, click here.
-For available PPE and disinfectant options, click here.
-Our drivers are no longer entering medical facilities. We will coordinate an exchange location at your facility. For non-medical customers, please contact your local store if you would like to make alternative delivery arrangements.
-We are offering curbside service for order pickups. Please call ahead with your order or you can call when you arrive to arrange this.
-We will not be taking signatures at this time in order to limit physical interactions. Our employee will write down the full name of the person taking the product.
-We have a process in place for disinfecting cylinders.
-Employees are masked, and we respectfully ask customers to wear a mask while in store.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in us. We will update changes as they come. Stay safe.
Other August 15 Connection Items:
- In Memoriam: James McGarry McKenna
- Jim O’Connor Retires from Norton Company
- EspriGas Promotes Schrantz, Expands Role of Sawyer
- Butler Gas Products Opens New Location
- Holston Gases Acquires Todays Gases
- A COVID-19 Update from Haun Welding Supply
- Airgas Offers Free Welding Classes for Teachers
- George Ratermann’s Number One Message to Customers
- CPV Manufacturing Introduces Game Changing Master Valve
- Norton Saint-Gobain Abrasives New Next Generation Norton BlazeX F970 Fiber and Quick-Change Discs
- Computers Unlimited Announces it Will Continue its Annual Users Group Conference in September
- Harris Products Supports Workshop for Warriors Program
- Cryogenic Industrial Solutions Leasing Program
- Hobart Institute of Welding Technology Offers Online Learning Opportunities
- Flange Wizard Inc. Magnetic Torch Guide