Read the company‘s full press release below.
Atlanta, GA, August 4, 2020 – EspriGas, a technology and data-driven medical and industrial gas company, announced today that Lauren Schrantz has been promoted to Director of Supply Chain Network and that Taylor Sawyer’s role has expanded to include additional responsibilities.
As Director of Supply Chain Network, Schrantz will be responsible for leading the Supply Chain department and ensuring a high-functioning supply chain network. In this role, she will maintain executive-level relationships with strategic supply partners with a focus on strong joint operational effectiveness to deliver a seamless experience for suppliers and customers through the use of technology.
Schrantz joined EspriGas in 2013 from Linde, where she was an Industrial Engineer in the Management Development Program. She graduated from Lehigh University with a BS in Industrial Engineering and holds an MBA from University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business. She is active in the Gas and Welding Distributors Association (GAWDA) and helps coordinate the EspriGas Ambassador Program, which teaches elementary school students about atmospheric gases through science demonstrations.
Taylor Sawyer, who has served as the General Manager of the Operations Center since 2018, is adding additional responsibilities focused on the overall quality of service delivery as well as the scalability of the organization. With these additional duties, she will be working closely with the Supply Chain and Account Management teams to ensure consistent delivery of a world-class customer experience.
Sawyer joined EspriGas in 2014 from Chart Industries, where she was in the Marketing Department, and previously served as a Regional Account Manager and Director of Marketing at EspriGas. In addition, she is a past recipient of the EspriGas Salesperson of the Year award.
Sawyer is a graduate of College of Charleston and holds an MBA from University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business. She has also completed the Six Sigma Green Belt program at Villanova University and is a graduate of the HARDI Emerging Leaders program. She has been an active volunteer with the Make-A-Wish foundation for more than ten years.
“Lauren and Taylor are great representations of the talent and culture we seek to develop and foster
at EspriGas,” said Mike Walsh, CEO of EspriGas. “We are exceptionally proud of their personal
growth during their time at EspriGas, including utilizing our tuition reimbursement program to
obtain graduate degrees, and know that they will continue to push our organization to new heights.”
EspriGas is a technology and data-driven medical and industrial gas company that brings a modern approach to the industry by utilizing a network business model to deliver products throughout the country. The company leverages its unique service and technology capabilities to handle the complex logistical needs of large, multi-site companies through a national network of gas supply partners. The company’s customer base includes Fortune 1000 companies across a variety of industries. For more information, please visit 31T31TUwww.esprigas.comU31T31T.
Other August 15 Connection Items:
- In Memoriam: James McGarry McKenna
- Jim O’Connor Retires from Norton Company
- EspriGas Promotes Schrantz, Expands Role of Sawyer
- Butler Gas Products Opens New Location
- Holston Gases Acquires Todays Gases
- A COVID-19 Update from Haun Welding Supply
- Airgas Offers Free Welding Classes for Teachers
- George Ratermann’s Number One Message to Customers
- CPV Manufacturing Introduces Game Changing Master Valve
- Norton Saint-Gobain Abrasives New Next Generation Norton BlazeX F970 Fiber and Quick-Change Discs
- Computers Unlimited Announces it Will Continue its Annual Users Group Conference in September
- Harris Products Supports Workshop for Warriors Program
- Cryogenic Industrial Solutions Leasing Program
- Hobart Institute of Welding Technology Offers Online Learning Opportunities
- Flange Wizard Inc. Magnetic Torch Guide