Acme Cryogenics announced the recent addition of Jim Daly to the position of Cryogenic Sales Engineer based in San Diego, CA. Jim will be responsible for supporting existing customer base on the West Coast and adding new customers to Acme’s expanding vacuum jacketed piping business.
Jim received his Mechanical Engineering degree from Virginia Tech University in 2012. Since that time, he has gained relevant experience working as a Technical Sales Engineer at Diakont, FLW, Inc., and most recently at Mersen USA. Jim brings a solid technical background and exceptional selling experience to his new role.
Other November 1 Connection Items:
- In Memoriam: Charlie Miller
- Lincoln Electric Announces Joint Education Program with ASM International
- Weldcoa Hosts Cylinder Filling Operations Seminar
- Acme Cryogenics Welcomes New Sales Engineer
- TOMCO Systems Hires Chris Schmoeckel as Vice President of CryoSystems
- Holston Gases Opens New Location in Cynthiana, Kentucky
- Coastal Welding Supply Receives National Recognition
- One Equity Partners Completes Carve-Out of ORS NASCO
- General Distributing Company Adds Employees