Holston Gases, Inc. announced a new store location in Cynthiana, Kentucky. Holston Gases President Robert Anders said, “We are very pleased to add the Cynthiana Miles LP customers and product lines to those of Holston gases. Miles LP has a great reputation and loyal customers that we are excited to bring into the Holston family.”
Miles LP owners agreed that the consolidation of the two companies’ resources in eastern KY brings added value to the current Miles LP customers.
Holston Gases is a regional distributor of industrial, medical, and propane gases as well as welding, safety, and industrial supplies. Holston has been in business for over 60 years. Its headquarters are in Knoxville, and it now has 33 locations in Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, North Carolina, Georgia, and South Carolina.
Other November 1 Connection Items:
- In Memoriam: Charlie Miller
- Lincoln Electric Announces Joint Education Program with ASM International
- Weldcoa Hosts Cylinder Filling Operations Seminar
- Acme Cryogenics Welcomes New Sales Engineer
- TOMCO Systems Hires Chris Schmoeckel as Vice President of CryoSystems
- Holston Gases Opens New Location in Cynthiana, Kentucky
- Coastal Welding Supply Receives National Recognition
- One Equity Partners Completes Carve-Out of ORS NASCO
- General Distributing Company Adds Employees