TOMCO Systems welcomed Chris Schmoeckel to its team, as Vice President of CryoSystems. Chris spent eighteen years with Chart Industries, where he most recently held the role of President-Americas following a variety of management roles involving engineering, product management, and manufacturing.
Chris graduated from the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering. He also holds a Master of Science in Management of Technology, from the University of Minnesota- Technological Leadership Institute.
“We continue to focus on customer solutions and applications to further our growth,” stated Luke Bradshaw. “Chris’s experience in applications, commercializing products and operations management will enable us to support turnkey systems that incorporate vaporizers and vacuum-insulated pipe.”
Other November 1 Connection Items:
- In Memoriam: Charlie Miller
- Lincoln Electric Announces Joint Education Program with ASM International
- Weldcoa Hosts Cylinder Filling Operations Seminar
- Acme Cryogenics Welcomes New Sales Engineer
- TOMCO Systems Hires Chris Schmoeckel as Vice President of CryoSystems
- Holston Gases Opens New Location in Cynthiana, Kentucky
- Coastal Welding Supply Receives National Recognition
- One Equity Partners Completes Carve-Out of ORS NASCO
- General Distributing Company Adds Employees