WE ARE STILL WORKING HARD FOR THE HARD WORKERS
We are committed to the health and safety of both our employees and our customers. We ask that in these difficult times, customers refrain from coming into our store while feeling ill, having recently been ill, being in close proximity to those that are ill or feel that they have a fever or could potentially be ill.
The following procedures are being done on a daily basis to help combat the spread and infection of employees and patrons. Please help us in doing so by complying with these procedures and any other requests made by staff: keeping hands clean, limiting occupancy, using free delivery, ordering online, and understanding limited availability.
To help us provide fast sand safe service, please call ahead (1800-69-NOELS) and place orders before coming in. Please note that hours of operation may change and are subject to various conditions outside our control. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Thank you for your understanding in this difficult time and stay healthy!
Other July 1 Connection News:
- Lincoln Electric Announces the Retirement of Jim Appledorn
- Butler Gas Products to Open New Location
- Airgas Gives a COVID-19 Update
- Fronius Celebrates its 75th Birthday
- Minneapolis Oxygen’s Response to COVID-19
- An Update from Noel’s, Inc.
- An Update from AGL Welding Supply
- Ratermann Hosts Phil Kornbluth on The High Pressure Podcast
- All Remaining 2020 CGA Events Will Transition to Online Format
- Worthington Industries Implemenets Leadership Succession Plan, Names Andy Rose CEO Effective Sept. 1
- Ratermann Manufacturing Welcomes Matthew Rodriguez
- EQUIGAS Launches EQUIGAS Coffee Lounge
- Ready-Made PPE Marketing Collateral for Distributors from Techniweld USA
- Cyl-Tec Cylinder Cradles, Gas Packs, and Pallet Manifolds
- Eleet Cryogenics Introduces The Scorpion
- PIP® Releases New Welding Channel Brochure And Welding Safety Channel Page on Website
- GENTEC Nitrogen Tire Inflation Kits
- THERMACUT Manufactures More than 400 Replacement Torch and Lead Packages for Plasma Cutting Systems