Butler Gas Products to Open New Location
In its June 17 newsletter, Butler Gas Products announced that it will be opening a location in Morgantown, West Virginia. The announcement read:
For decades we have delivered into the Morgantown market, and now we will be there with brick and mortar.
Eighty miles south of Pittsburgh is Morgantown, West Virginia. Settled in 1772 by Zackquill Morgan and chartered by the Virginia Assembly in 1785, Morgantown is a community rich in industrial and educational history.
Morgantown is Pittsburgh’s Backyard Brawl neighbor to the south. We have been honored to serve this market for over twenty years primarily through wholesale partners, and are excited to continue to do so locally in a few weeks. Stay tuned!
Other July 1 Connection News:
- Lincoln Electric Announces the Retirement of Jim Appledorn
- Butler Gas Products to Open New Location
- Airgas Gives a COVID-19 Update
- Fronius Celebrates its 75th Birthday
- Minneapolis Oxygen’s Response to COVID-19
- An Update from Noel’s, Inc.
- An Update from AGL Welding Supply
- Ratermann Hosts Phil Kornbluth on The High Pressure Podcast
- All Remaining 2020 CGA Events Will Transition to Online Format
- Worthington Industries Implemenets Leadership Succession Plan, Names Andy Rose CEO Effective Sept. 1
- Ratermann Manufacturing Welcomes Matthew Rodriguez
- EQUIGAS Launches EQUIGAS Coffee Lounge
- Ready-Made PPE Marketing Collateral for Distributors from Techniweld USA
- Cyl-Tec Cylinder Cradles, Gas Packs, and Pallet Manifolds
- Eleet Cryogenics Introduces The Scorpion
- PIP® Releases New Welding Channel Brochure And Welding Safety Channel Page on Website
- GENTEC Nitrogen Tire Inflation Kits
- THERMACUT Manufactures More than 400 Replacement Torch and Lead Packages for Plasma Cutting Systems