AGL Welding Supply currently has reduced hours and is offering curbside pick-up. Read the full update below or on the company’s website.
We want to remind you that we are open and operational with reduced store hours of 7am to 4pm Monday through Friday. For the time being we will remain closed Saturday and Sunday.
We offer curbside pick-up for your order. If you prefer, we are still making deliveries to our established customer locations. A portion of our sales team is working remotely and are available via telephone. To speak with a sales associate, or to place your order please call 973-478-5000, select #1 for sales.
- Call 973-478-5000 and select #1 to reach a sales associate.
Walk Up Store Orders:
- Go to the loading dock located on the Western side of the building.
- Place your order with the sales associate at the garage door counter. They we get your order together and bring it to you.
- We ask that a face covering be worn and social distancing be practiced. This is for the well-being of both our valued customer, as well as our employees.
We ask for your patience as we are operating in unprecedented times with a reduced staff. We will provide updates as they become available.
AGL would like to thank you for your business and continued support.
The AGL Team
Other July 1 Connection News:
- Lincoln Electric Announces the Retirement of Jim Appledorn
- Butler Gas Products to Open New Location
- Airgas Gives a COVID-19 Update
- Fronius Celebrates its 75th Birthday
- Minneapolis Oxygen’s Response to COVID-19
- An Update from Noel’s, Inc.
- An Update from AGL Welding Supply
- Ratermann Hosts Phil Kornbluth on The High Pressure Podcast
- All Remaining 2020 CGA Events Will Transition to Online Format
- Worthington Industries Implemenets Leadership Succession Plan, Names Andy Rose CEO Effective Sept. 1
- Ratermann Manufacturing Welcomes Matthew Rodriguez
- EQUIGAS Launches EQUIGAS Coffee Lounge
- Ready-Made PPE Marketing Collateral for Distributors from Techniweld USA
- Cyl-Tec Cylinder Cradles, Gas Packs, and Pallet Manifolds
- Eleet Cryogenics Introduces The Scorpion
- PIP® Releases New Welding Channel Brochure And Welding Safety Channel Page on Website
- GENTEC Nitrogen Tire Inflation Kits
- THERMACUT Manufactures More than 400 Replacement Torch and Lead Packages for Plasma Cutting Systems