Read the full update below or on the company’s website.
- Our branches have begun allowing customers inside showrooms when and where possible. Stores are being organized to allow a minimum of 6 feet between customers and are enhanced with protections at counters.
- In addition, we can still provide orders for direct delivery via Airgas.com or our Airgas punchout site, or for pickup by calling ahead to your local branch.
- Associates are required to wear company-provided face coverings whenever interacting in close proximity with a customer, in accordance with CDC guidance, and may ask or require customers to wear masks when inside the showroom.
- We enhanced our existing health screening measures for our associates by implementing temperature checks in designated locations, as health and safety are our top priority.
- Our enhanced sanitary cleaning measures and distancing rules will continue moving forward. We are ready to support your current occupational safety and health initiatives.
- Our safety specialists can help with your evaluation and selection of appropriate PPE now required for your workplace and protection of your teams. Visit www.airgas.com/solutions/safety-solutions/new-normal for more information.
- We have expanded COVID-related PPE and safety signage offers as your facilities adopt enhanced procedures and prepare to reopen when permitted.
- In cooperation with our suppliers, Airgas expects to obtain limited and intermittent shipments of N95 respirators for the occupational safety of its customers in the near future.
- Available disposable N95 masks are initially fulfilling outstanding backorders from existing Airgas customers to assist in their efforts to return to work and reopen facilities.
- Supply may remain limited but we will attempt to ensure availability to as many of our existing customers as possible.
This unprecedented situation has demonstrated the resolve our associates have to serve you reliably. We appreciate your partnership throughout the days behind us and the ones yet to come. As we look for sunnier days ahead, we’d like to leave you with a few hopeful moments from around Airgas, below.
On behalf of all of Airgas and our parent company Air Liquide, we wish you continued health and safety.
Customer Notice Regarding Availability of Certain Products
To support federal efforts and our suppliers who will be diverting respirators for critical medical use, Airgas has decided to immediately stop the sale of disposable N95 respiratory products until further notice. Medical facilities and first responders are in desperate need of these respirators and our suppliers are addressing that critical need.
Additionally, due to extremely high demand for other models of respirators, as well as other related health and safety products such as hand sanitizers, we are unable to fulfill any new spot, extraordinary or special orders for these products regardless of stock status indicated on our website. Airgas is not authorized by our suppliers to ship certain products outside of the U.S., as they are designed and packaged to meet U.S. specifications. Existing customers with an established history of ordering these products from Airgas in the normal course of business will be prioritized. High volume orders will be subject to further review, and we cannot guarantee fulfillment of requested quantities at this time.
Terms of Sale
Please see our updated Terms of Sale for important information regarding returnability of certain products.
Curbside Pickup and Direct Delivery Options
We encourage customers to follow social distancing recommendations by placing orders for direct delivery via Airgas.com or our Airgas punchout site, or by calling ahead to your local branch so we can prepare your order for curbside pickup. You can login or register for an Airgas.com user profile, or click here to return to our Find a Branch page in order to locate your nearest Airgas branch.
Other July 1 Connection News:
- Lincoln Electric Announces the Retirement of Jim Appledorn
- Butler Gas Products to Open New Location
- Airgas Gives a COVID-19 Update
- Fronius Celebrates its 75th Birthday
- Minneapolis Oxygen’s Response to COVID-19
- An Update from Noel’s, Inc.
- An Update from AGL Welding Supply
- Ratermann Hosts Phil Kornbluth on The High Pressure Podcast
- All Remaining 2020 CGA Events Will Transition to Online Format
- Worthington Industries Implemenets Leadership Succession Plan, Names Andy Rose CEO Effective Sept. 1
- Ratermann Manufacturing Welcomes Matthew Rodriguez
- EQUIGAS Launches EQUIGAS Coffee Lounge
- Ready-Made PPE Marketing Collateral for Distributors from Techniweld USA
- Cyl-Tec Cylinder Cradles, Gas Packs, and Pallet Manifolds
- Eleet Cryogenics Introduces The Scorpion
- PIP® Releases New Welding Channel Brochure And Welding Safety Channel Page on Website
- GENTEC Nitrogen Tire Inflation Kits
- THERMACUT Manufactures More than 400 Replacement Torch and Lead Packages for Plasma Cutting Systems