Messer, the largest privately-owned industrial gases leader, announced that the company recently won three industry awards for their new digital web presence in the Americas. Messer’s enhanced websites earned the following honors for 2020:
- AVA Digital Awards – Gold Winner for planning, concept, direction, design and production of digital communication.
- MUSE Creative – Gold Award in the Corporate Website category; Silver Award in the Business-to-Business (B2B) website category.
“These awards recognize our website as among the best in class for a corporate web presence in 2020,” said Gina Gibbs Foster, Vice President, Communications, Messer Americas. “The team at Messer is committed to improving our website’s overall user experience and bringing our web presence to the cutting edge.”
Messer’s digital media journey will continue through the year as the company works to further enhance its existing website. Additional features will be launched that address functionality and interactivity. To view Messer’s award-winning web presence, visit www.messeramericas.com.
About Messer Americas
Messer is the largest privately held industrial gas business in the world, and a leading industrial and medical gas company in North and South America. Messer offers over 120 years of expertise in industrial, medical, specialty, and electronic gases and safely delivers quality gases, related services and technology via an extensive production and distribution network. Messer Americas is part of Messer Group, representing a USD 3.5 billion enterprise with presence in the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit: www.messeramericas.com.
Other July 15 Connection News:
- IWDC Hires New Southern Regional Sales Manager
- Mercer West – New West Coast Distribution Center
- Messer Americas Website Wins Creative Industry Awards
- Monika Goss Named to Propane Industry’s 30 Under 30 Leaders
- Sherwood Sales & Customer Care Team
- Cee Kay Supply Shares Post About Dry Ice Safety
- VS Carbonics Shares Post About Face Masks, CO2
- Harris Three-Stage Regulator Provides Versatile Gas Solution for Power Transformers
- Lincoln Electric Introduces Lincore 420HC-S
- The Importance of Abrasive Choice in Floor Repairs
- New and Reconditioned Compressed Gas Cylinders from California Cylinders
- Aluminum Cylinders, Composite Cylinders, Impact Extrusions – Catalina Cylinders
- Veite Equipment Offerings
- Ratermann Raises More than $3,000 for Charity
- Using Formula-8 and LOX-8 Paste to Seal High-Pressure Cylinders and Cryogenic Systems