The Memphis Business Journal recognized the 50 Fastest Growing Companies in the Memphis area. nexAir LLC was recognized as part of this list. The list was calculated by the percentage of revenue growth each company on the Top 100 Memphis-Area Private Companies List experienced over a three year period, from 2016-2018. The Top 100 Memphis-Area Private Companies List is also produced by Memphis Business Journal. In October, the MBJ will further pare down the top 50 to reveal the Top 25 Fastest Growing Companies, in order of their revenue growth.
Fastest Growing Companies will be held Thursday, Oct. 24, 6-8:30 p.m. at Hilton Memphis. The special section will be published in MBJ’s Friday, Oct. 25, weekly edition.
We are proud to be recognized for the significant growth our company has experienced without sacrificing our commitment to our customers. Thank you for trusting us to provide exceptional service and creative solutions to help you grow alongside us.https://t.co/eg85VBnziH
— nexAir (@nexairllc) August 23, 2019
View Other September 15 News Items:
- In Memoriam: Jessi Combs
- nexAir Named One of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Memphis
- New Production Facility: Messer Invests 34.6 Million Euros in America
- Anova Hires Danelle DiLibero as Vice President of People and Culture
- Arc Fest at Baker’s Gas with Arc Junkies Podcast and ESAB
- Airweld To Open Fully Operational Demo Room
- Iwatani Corporation Announces Executive Appointments, Including Joseph S. Cappello as CEO of its U.S. Subsidiary